I'M BACK!!!!!!

June 04, 2015 Rosie 0 Comments

WOW!  I can't believe it's been close to 1 1/2 years since I have blogged.  I've been so busy and kind of put this on the backburner.

I have crafted here and there and posted my crafts mostly on my Facebook. Our latest project was a huge success.

We sold over 80 of these babies, and still counting! We mostly do local orders now. Every once in a while we will ship orders.

This blog has always been my crafting blog, but I'm more than just about crafting. So this is going to be my "whatever I want to post about" blog. Make sure to sign up for emails on top and follow my blog so you're up to date on things.

I'm going to try and post at least 2-3 times a week, but it's not set in stone. I will probably showcase a couple of our past projects as we are in the middle of organizing the craft area between work, school, and life.

0 comments: