Lady Bug Treat Bags

October 24, 2011 Rosie 7 Comments

Happy Birthday 1st Birthday to my great niece Micaela Reyna Gutierrez, her birthday theme as you can see was Ladybugs. I made 20 goodie bags and they were a huge hit. On the inside flap I printed a lttile thank you note from Micaela.  I have to give credit to Scrappin With My Bug for the idea. (her video is attached)
I'm entering this treat bag in "Crafty Sprouts, Candy Goes Here Challenge" you still have time to enter!http://www.craftysprouts.com/2011/10/candy-goes-here.html  you have until the 27th to enter.
The reciepe is on the video, I used the create a critter Cartridge.

Go to  

7 comments:

  1. Rosie! These are just adorable! I love that little ladybug!!! Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I bet you are her favorite auntie.
    :-) Thank you for playing in Crafty Sprouts "Candy Goes Here" Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, these lit treat holders are just adorable! Love your lit' bug and the embossing is beautiful!! Very nice.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this project! Who wouldnt love to receive one of those for a bday party! What a lucky little princess!!!! GREAT job!!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafty Sprouts.

    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable mini house treat holders! I really like that you didnt make them Halloween. You were one of the 2 :D
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Sprouts.
    Jess M
    Please visit me at My Scrap Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosie! These treat bags are adorable! I can see why they were such a hit with the kiddos ;D What fun!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today ;D

    Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure the kiddo's will love these! Great job...love the little ladybug and the embossing looks awesoome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete