Jaded Blossom Guest Design Day

Jaded Blossom



I'm very excited today is my day to celebrate Jaded Blossom's birthday. They are celebrating all month and you will be inspired by so many crafters.


I created a 1st Birthday layout, I really love the way it turned out. I also included a donkey Pinata, you have to have a pinata when celebrating a birthday.  

Recipe:

Picture frame paper (polka dots) I purchased at Scrapbookaholic Abby
I used Jaded Blossom Birthday Kisses Stamps jadedblossom.com
I used Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Stamps  Peachy Keen Stamp
Trendy Twine: Denim by anniespaperboutique
Used Sweet Treats for the # 1 cut at 5''
The Ballons were cut from Birthday Bash at 2 ''
Used the Jaded Blossom Flag Die 1   http://jadedblossom.com
cut out confetti to make it more festive





Previous
Next Post »

11 comments

Click here for comments
Kim Ricketts
admin
December 10, 2012 at 3:51 PM ×

This is too cute!! I love the colors!!

Reply
avatar
Creative M
admin
December 10, 2012 at 3:53 PM ×

Congrats to you!!Adorable LO!!

Reply
avatar
Janice
admin
December 10, 2012 at 4:33 PM ×

Your layout is great! I love the bright colors! Super cute way to use the kiss stamps!

Reply
avatar
Kate
admin
December 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM ×

This is so cute. Love your LO and the colors. Thanks for Guest Designing over at Jaded Blossom's Birthday Celebration Month.

Reply
avatar
Michelle
admin
December 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM ×

so very cute ! i like how you used the candy stamps to frame the mat. Thanks so much for participating in our monthly challenge !!! and ffor being a guest designer !!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com
Michelle
~ JB Owner

Reply
avatar
Zeni
admin
December 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM ×

Rosie! I just love your layout! Makes me smile looking at all those cute peachy faces!

Reply
avatar
Crystal
admin
December 13, 2012 at 8:13 PM ×

Very cute layout! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom challenge this month!

Reply
avatar
Jamie
admin
December 20, 2012 at 10:01 AM ×

Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge.

Jamie
Jaded Blossom Dt

Reply
avatar
Trixie
admin
December 27, 2012 at 12:17 PM ×

This is so cute! Love the colors!

Reply
avatar
December 30, 2012 at 2:20 AM ×

I love that pinata cut! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's monthly challenge, and being a guest designer!

Jenny – Jaded Blossom DT :)

Reply
avatar