Islands of Adventure

July 19, 2011 Rosie 2 Comments







I'm excited I'm a guest desinger today at http://www.purplefuntastickcreations.blog​spot.com

With all the "Harry Potter" Hoopla I thought I would show you a few pictures from our vaction last year. It was so much fun and Ruth was a very happy girl.

                                                                                   Recipe:
  Islands of Adventure- 1 1/2 inch Storybook
Matting- x5609 Close to my Heart Autum Garden Combo Pack
Owl- 3" Creat a Creater
Wand- 5' Create a Critter  added silver glitter glue

2 comments:

  1. Super cute LO love that little owl!! I love Harry Potter I would be a very happy girl being there too lol!! Congrats on being a guest designer!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, super cool layout...too cute! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete