Sour Cream Containers

January 23, 2011 Rosie 1 Comments












I made 20 of these for a co-worker for her niece's school. I put conversation Sweatheart candy in the containers, but you can put any kind of small candy in them. These are so easy to make, you can make a bunch at a time. Inspiration for these was provided by Papercrafts by Candace at  http://www.scrapadoodledee.blogspot.com/

Recipe:
Martha Stewart Valentine Paper
The heart is from Simply Charmed at 2"
Stamp:My Creative Time "You Had Me At Chocolate"

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and practical if you want to make a lot. Thank you for putting the prices, sinde I have no idea how to price hand made. My daughter dtudies @ the University of PR and can sell those for Valentines Day (better no be chocolate or they'll melt). Martha C.
    mcaballerobrito@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete